How to establish an LLC in Slovenia
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) may be established by one person through a unilateral agreement, or by two or more entities (natural and legal persons alike). A limit of fifty members is foreseen for Limited Liability Companies. Where this number is expected to exceed fifty members, special permission from the Slovenian Ministry of Economy is required.
As the creation of an LLC foresees share capital, it shall be formally established (notary act/registration).
The company is liable for its obligations with all of its assets. Members are not liable for the company’s obligations.
The minimum amount of share capital set by Law is: 7,500.00 EUR (entirely paid off).
The following documents are required to establish an LLC in Slovenia:
- natural persons – ID card (or passport)
- legal persons – preliminary inquiries
Further data needed:
- the company name
- the company address (it is possible to register it at our offices)
- members and shares (%)
- the company’s main activity (no “industry studies” are foreseen, since the same LLC may carry out different activities)
Features of our “all inclusive” package:
- Entrepreneurial/Business advice
- Tailored solutions
- Application for the issuance of a Slovenian Tax Identification Number for Members and Company’s Managers
- Drafting of acts and documents needed to establish the LLC
- Professional support during the meeting with a Notary Public
- Support for the opening of a bank account in which the share capital shall be deposited
- Registration to the VAT Registry, drafting of the Company’s Business Plan
- The first Income Tax Statement (needed to calculate the advance payment of income tax for 2013)
- Activation of the bank account after the Company has been registered
- Translation of acts and documents (depending on the number of pages and hours spent at the Notary Public) into English
Buying an LLC in Slovenia
We sell already-established companies with active bank accounts. Furthermore, our offering is also made up of companies with international VATs (registered with VIES). The share capital of all these companies has already been deposited, therefore they do not require the initial share capital of 7,500.00 EUR.
The LLCs are already operational and may be purchased in just one day.
The following documents are required to take over an already-established LLC in Slovenia:
- Natural persons – ID card (or passport)
- Legal persons – Chamber of Commerce Survey
Further data needed:
- The Company name (if the existing name is intended to be changed)
- The company address (it is possible to register it at our offices)
- Members and shares (%)
- The company’s main activity (no “industry studies” are foreseen, since the same LLC may carry out different activities)
All acts are formalized before a Notary Public, in the presence of a Certified Translator:
- By declaring that the company has been assessed and has no debts (official statement from the Slovenian Ministry of Revenue)
- By declaring that the balance sheet was closed at zero
- By removing the data of the previous company and by registering it with Your data.